Argentina is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. It has a variety of different activities for vacationers and adventurers to do. The culture in Argentina is deep and rich. The food diversity is fantastic. And the architecture in major cities is something that is worth seeing. There are also many tours that can be taken. There are many parks that can be enjoyed as well. The climate is very diverse, so trips through the rain forest are fun. You can even go skiing where the glaciers are in this country. ere are our top picks six places to visit in this wonderful country.
1. Buenos Aires – Buenos Aires is the capital and largest city in Argentina. Many people who visit this country inevitably end up here. It is the pace to be in Argentina. Here the culture is fantastic and there are many things to do during both day and night. There are many museums, theaters, and other activities to see and experience during the day. There are also many nightclubs operating in the evening to early to early morning hours. This city offers both types of experience. The food in this city is also very diverse. You will find a number of different cuisines to your liking in this area.
2. Cordoba – Cordoba is one of the best places to visit if you want to know more about the culture of Argentina or how life was different in Argentina as it became what it is today. The architecture in this city will remind you of colonial times. This city is s bit simpler, but has a rich and long history that can be explored while here.
3. Patagonia– Patagonia is one of the most interesting places to travel to in Argentina. This city is home to a very special route each year. Whales travel through this area to get back to their home of Peninsula Valdez. There is also art that can be observed in this area. There are both contemporary artists and art painted on cave walls from the distant past. This area will allow you to enjoy the climate, wildlife, and culture of Argentina.
4. Mendoza– Mendoza is an area that has prospered in its history. It is a key place of commerce in Argentina. It has both vineyards and snow. There are a wide variety of activities to do here if you are an outdoor enthusiast. You can ski all you want in this area at one of several ski resorts. You can also taste fresh wine from the vineyards as well. Other activities include being able to go kayaking, biking, or hiking. Nature in this area is very beautiful. If you are looking for a place to relax and re-connect with yourself, this is definitely the best place to travel to.
5. Talampaya– This are is one which holds some very interesting history. It is home to extinct species of dinosaurs. Some of the earliest people to be on earth also inhabited this area. Most of this area is desert, but there have been many archaeological discoveries here. If you have an interest in this you should contact someone in the area who gives tours of this place.
6. Tiera del Fuego– This area is one the most beautiful you will find. The plant life here is both exotic and extravagant. You will not see many in other areas. There are also lot things to do such as kayaking, snorkeling, diving, hiking, and biking.