Sydney, in Australia features highly on the majority visitors ‘MUST DO’ in the country list. Sydney has some of the top iconic places globally, namely the Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
There is more to Sydney and to actually see its beauty and attraction, you have to dismount the visitor trail and take a visit to a number of of the local suburbs. While there are lots of free things to do in this attractive city, there are 10 tourists attraction you just have to see during your vacation.
1) The Rocks – They have fascinating buildings since it’s the oldest building block of the city and has colonial fashion architecture to view. The exciting market on weekend in this place is mainly good for crafts, arts and Australian mementos.
2) Harbour Bridge – This is one of Sydney’s top attraction sites. It gives panoramic view of the ocean, harbour and the city. Take a walk across the bridge or you can ride bikes across the place for free and save on your budget.(Image by Paul Quinn)
3) Bicentennial Park – A section of the Olympic Park at Home Bush Bay in Sydney, Bicentennial Park is best for nature-based and outdoor activities. Enjoy a picnic or barbeque here or the surrounding playgrounds or bike paths.
4) Galleries and Museums – Between the Darling Harbour’s Maritime Museum in Sydney, the Contemporary Art Museum at The Rocks, the New South Wales Art Gallery in The Domain and the Australian Museum, it is difficult not to get a gallery or museum throughout your Sydney tour. Enjoy your day by visiting each of them for just few hours!
5) Taronga Zoo – Enjoy a ferry ride to one of the globe’s most famous zoos, a place you can visit a wide selection of world and Australian animals in their ordinary habitats.6) Government House – This Sydney tourist attraction was known for housing Governors of theNew South Wales. Guests can now take pleasure in guided trips which feature seeing furnishings, stylish colonial architecture and remarkable gardens and art collections.
7) Beaches – Individuals indulging in the travel of Asia Pacific can’t do without the Sydney beaches, which run from the north at Palm Beach to the south of Sydney, Cro nulla. Whether you feel like swimming or tanning in the sun, surfing or snorkeling, you’re certain to have a wonderful time on one of Sydney’s many perfect beaches.
8) Darling Harbour – There are concerts on pontoons, road performances, and riverside walks alongside Darling Harbour, situated some blocks away from Sydney’s center and provides excitement during daytime and night time.(Image by Australian)
9) The Opera House – It is an impressive, famous architectural attraction which overlooks the water and provides several marvelous performances every week. People who enjoy touring in Sydney should take in a concert during their vacation.
10) St. Mary’s Cathedral – You simply will enjoy the St. Mary’s Cathedral’s Gothic construction, the mother worship place of Catholicism in Australia. Free trips are available each Sunday whereas the vault is famous for its gorgeous mosaic floor that portrays the Creation.No matter what you choose to do in Sydney, you will just enjoy and love the vibrant and stylish city.
Related post : 5 PLACES TO INCLUDE ON YOUR TOUR OF ASIA AND AUSTRALIA
Feature image by wbirt1